Mommble is an online service for moms that allows members to communicate with each other. Site members can communicate with other members on the Site, post and comment anonymously, share photos and videos, “Upvote” and otherwise “like” posts and products, comment on landing pages, and more. We request and display some personal information to other Members and visitors.
Mommble Enterprises Inc. ("Mommble") is committed to giving you transparency of our privacy practices and control over your data in connection with Mommble’s Service (as defined in Mommble’s Terms of Service).
Information Mommble Collects
Personal Information You Provide to Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Service or provide to us in any other way. The types of Personal Information collected may include your name, email address, phone number, birthday or Facebook username, use information regarding your use of our Service, and browser information. We automatically receive your location when you use the Service. The Personal Information you provide is used for such purposes as allowing you to set up a user account and profile that can be used to interact with other users through the Service, improving the content of the Service, customizing the advertising and content you see, and communicating with you about specials and new features. We may also draw upon this Personal Information in order to adapt the Services of our community to your needs, to research the effectiveness of our network and Services, and to develop new tools for the community. We may also collect information about you through other methods, including research surveys or information we obtain from third parties, including social media platforms, verification services, and data services, as well as public sources.
Information Collected Automatically: When you use the Service, Mommble automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser or mobile platform. We collect this information using a variety of methods, including weblogs, cookies, web beacons, widgets and the like. We treat this data as non-Personal Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. Mommble only uses this data in aggregate form. We may provide aggregate information to our partners about how our customers, collectively, use our site, so that our partners may also understand how often people use their services and our Service. In addition, the Site provides search functionality and we collect the searches conducted on the Site by a user and may combine that information with other information from such user.
How Information is Shared
As Mommble is a social community and as such, Personal Information is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information. Mommble may share your Personal Information as described below.
- Mommble members can see the content you click “Upvote” for and comment on, member profile information (first name and last name, email, phone number, profile photo, photos you post in the community, hometown, link to your social media profiles (including Facebook accounts if you have connected your Facebook account to your Mommble account), ratings and reviews and items on your agenda/calendar.
- As a Mommble Member you can share personal content. Please be aware that by using any of these features, your personally identifiable information may be accessible to Members and non-Members, and Mommble has no control over how those users may use your personally identifiable information. Individuals reading this information may use it or disclose it to other individuals or entities without our control and without your knowledge.
Please remember that if you choose to provide personal information using certain features of the Service, that information may be available to the wider Mommble community, or may be published on the Mommble website, which is subject to indexing by third party search engines.
Sharing with Partners, Business Transfers, Protection of Mommble and Others:
- Our Partners: In addition to the data sharing described above, we enter into relationships with a variety of businesses and work closely with them. In certain situations, these businesses sell items or provide promotions to you through Mommble’s Service. In other situations, Mommble provides services, or sells products jointly with these businesses. You can recognize when one of these businesses is associated with your transaction, and we will share your Personal Information that is related to such transactions with that business.
- Business Transfers: In the event that Mommble, substantially all of its assets, or a line of business is sold or disposed of as a going concern, whether by merger, sale of assets or otherwise, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, PII and non-PII of our Members may be one of the assets sold or merged in connection with that transaction.
- Protection of Mommble and Others: We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law, including laws outside your country of residence; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Mommble, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations (including outside of your country of residence) for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Cookies (and Similar Technologies)
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people. Mommble cookies do not collect Personal Information, and we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other Personal Information to tell us who you are or what your email address is.
Personal Information Security
Your Mommble account Personal Information is protected by a password and or your Facebook log in for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password and/or Facebook log in appropriately, and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
Mommble endeavors to safeguard user information to ensure that user account information is kept private. However, Mommble cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
Personal Information Access
Mommble allows you to access the following information about you for the purpose of viewing, and in certain situations, updating that information and ensuring that it is accurate and complete. This list will change as our Service changes.
- Email address
- Social media account log in (e.g. Facebook)
- “About” information
Account Information Removal
Even after you remove information from your account or profile, copies of that information may remain viewable elsewhere, to the extent it has been shared with others, it was otherwise distributed pursuant to your privacy settings, or it was copied or stored by other users.
Questions Or Concerns
Updated as @ November 8, 2016